0.6$ will be credited to your account
Time of completion: ~1 hour
Requirements: 120 level.
For key +10 and higher require 340+ ilvl!
- More than 8 years we provide services in WoW.
- We have over 300 boosters.
- We assume orders immediately.
- Thousands of good reviews.
- Quick response from operator in online chat
- Completing one mythic+ dungeon with your key. You can order more than one dungeon in a row for a special price, ask operator for details and personal offer.
- You obtain loot from every dungeon, and you'll have a special chest in your Order Hall in the end of the week.
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon rewards epic gear at a higher base ilvl than any other source besides raiding
- Mythic+ dungeons have levels; a level 3 dungeon will be more difficult than a level 2, but less difficult than a level 5
- Enemies in the dungeons deal more damage and have higher health pools with each level your party conquers
- A higher-level Mythic+ dungeon rewards higher-ilvl loot
- At certain levels, the dungeon gains an "affix" that changes the way enemies will act, adding additional complexity to the content
- Each week, players will receive a guaranteed item of loot based upon their performance in the previous week's Mythic+ dungeon lockout
All of the 7.2 Legion dungeons have a Mythic+ mode, except for Assault on Violet Hold.
Beginning a Mythic+ Dungeon
In order to begin a Mythic+ dungeon, at least one player in the party must have a Mythic Keystone.
- Set the dungeon difficulty to Mythic before entering the dungeon
- A Font of Power object will be present, similar to the Challenge Mode dungeon object
- The player with the Keystone must click on the Font of Power to open the Mythic+ UI
- Drag the Keystone from your bags into the socket in the center of the UI window
- Wait a few moments for the UI to update with the Keystone level and additional information about the dungeon
- Click the red "Activate" button at the bottom of the window
This will force all players to reload their UI, place a ghostly green wall in front of the party, and begin a 10-second countdown timer. When this reaches 0, the wall is removed and the Mythic+ timer begins.
Selfplay - speaks for itself, you can play by yourself. The price is higher because of higher risks for the raid.
If you have any questions please contact our operator.