Choose options to proceed
Term of completion - 40 days.
Requirements - level 110.
- More than 8 years we provide services in WoW.
- We have over 300 boosters.
- We assume orders immediately.
- Thousands of good reviews.
- Quick response from operator in online chat
- "Exalted" status with all Legion factions.
- All money and resources, obtained during boosting time.
- Rewards include profession recipes, toys, pets and 850 gear for every faction.
- Legendary item can be found in daily chests, you'll receive a lot of order resources, artifact power and gold.
6 new factions were added in Legion, and we recommend you to farm reputation with them because of incredible things you can have from them.
Every faction is significant for different classes, they unlock special Artifact skin. Every faction is unique, and here they are:
- Valarjar - vikings, scandinavian mythology. Perfect armor recipes and tabard, priest special artifact skin, and many others.
- Dreamweavers - faction of druids. Is needed for "Broken Isles Diplomat" achievement, and for flying in Legion. It is especially good for druids, for special artifact skin. All others can buy pets, leatherworking and enchantment recipes, etc.
- Nightfallen - These exiled Nightborne elves suffer withdrawals after being cut off from the Nightwell. They oppose their people's alliance with the Legion and fight for some kind of redemption. Perfect tabard, many recipes and more than 20 interesting items.
- Highmountain Tribe - The Highmountain Tribe has dwindled in numbers over the years, and with the drogbar threat looming, seek new allies to save their homeland. Players will be pleasured to have unique harness, tabard, 30 slot bag and profession recipes.
- Court of Farondis - you can obtain tabard, enchantment and tailoring recipes, Court Scribe pet and others.
- The Wardens - is needed for "Broken Isles Diplomat" achievement. Tabard, engineering recipes, Fledgling Warden Owl pet and others.
Ask operator for any questions about faction in Legion.